I Got Mail!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Today I came home to find a package in the mail box from Lauren over at Lauren Vs The World. Just seeing a surprise like this put a smile on my face! Once I opened it, the smiles continued.

First there was the card...


...which made me laugh out loud!

Then some gorgeous, thoughtful gifts...


Some cute stickers, a notepad with an inspiring quote-'the future will be better tomorrow', a key chain that Lauren made and a CD full of 'happy songs'.

This little package from the other side of the world MADE MY DAY!!! So a HUGE thank you to Lauren for brightening up my day!!!

I am most impressed with the CD as it's full of awesome songs including 'Don't Stop Believin', '3 Little Birds', 'Jitterbug' & 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'.

So because of this lovely woman's sweet gesture, I wrote this post instead of the negative one I had been blogging in my head all day!

6 comments:

A m a n d a said...

Awww, what a thoughtful gift!

Sushigirl said...

That's a lovely present!

Baby Hopes said...

Very sweet!

DandelionBreeze said...

What a gorgeous gift to get in the mail :)) xoxo

Lindsay said...

Now that is just plain awesome. I'm glad she put a smile on your face and perked up the day

C. Sue said...

What a fun gift, I love the card!