Ouch!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Clexane is NOT my friend.

Why?!?

This is why...





This is the right side of my belly by the way...the left has a few less bruises (so far).


By the time I finish with these injections my stomach will have no unbruised flesh left!

Today I couldn't get the needle in so I even ended up with a few extra bruises..very unfortunate. I completely freaked out when I couldn't get the needle in too. Started yelling for DH and I almost wound up in tears. I don't know what got into me but I just panicked! DH managed to calm me down and once u focused I got the needle done.

I really hope this FET does the job..I don't know how much more of this my body (or my mind) can take!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

WaitingVicky said...

Ouch! You poor thing! Do the bruises hurt terribly? Fingers are crossed for this cycle for you xx

Lola said...

Oh my! That looks painful :( But at the end it will be worth it!!!

A m a n d a said...

Wow, I've never seen bruises like that before..poor you! Hang in there..you can show this pic to your kid one day to show them how much you love them :)

Baby Hopes said...

Oh my word, ouch. What a brave woman!!!

Krista said...

Oy vey! And, I thought MY tummy bruises were bad! :-(

Kat said...

Oh ouch! Poor you... hopefully it'll be worth it!

Jenny said...

Bleh - I'm covered in those bruises too - Clexane sucks! I love how tidy you are with yours all in a line though - mine are scattered all over (but I have a lot of surface area to cover, sadly). Sorry you've got to take these horrible shots and I'm keeping fingers crossed for this FET.

DandelionBreeze said...

That looks painful :(( OUCH... not looking forward to using Clexane through my whole pregnancy :( All my fingers and toes are crossed for your FET xoxo