Purple Pills? No, but I have some blue and yellow ones!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

This is what day 2 of my FET cycle looks like..




Letrozole is the latest addition to my pile of pills. 2 a day until day 6. I am wondering if this larger dose will make the side effects worse. Last time I was only taking 1 a day and I experienced headaches, hot flushes and extreme mood swings! So I am preparing myself for the drug induced hormones.

I'm sure they will fit in nicely with the myriad of other side effects I am already experiencing from the other meds.

Fun times...

In non TTC related news, DH is now unsure if he will be home on Thursday. Leave it to his workplace to leave changes til the last minute. I am assuming we will find out late tomorrow afternoon whether he gets to fly home on Thursday morning..they always cut it fine! If he doesn't come home then he will most likely have to work for a month before he gets time off. Lucky him will miss all the hormones, the transfer and the TWW crazies...trying not to stress as there is nothing I can do to change this. Just wait and see what news tomorrow brings.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Baby Hopes said...

Ugh! So frustrating with your husband's work! Thinking of you as you continue on all these meds... what a trooper!