Sad

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

***This is going to be a sad sack post, so if you don't feel like reading about my downer mood then please feel free to ignore!***



Today I should have been 20 weeks pregnant. Halfway through the journey and only 20 weeks (give or take) off meeting our first born. DH and I should be celebrating finding out the sex of our little one and been planning like mad for his/her arrival. Of course we all know this wasn't to be, and instead I am hormonal and hot from medication and wondering when the hell this shitty ride is ever going to end.

I am currently eating chocolate..a lot of chocolate in hope that it makes me feel slightly better. But to be honest it's just making me feel sick...It's only 7:30pm but I am about to take myself off to bed. A good cry will help and hopefully things will look better in the morning. Surely you are meant to be happy on your wedding anniversary...

4 comments:

Sushigirl said...

I hope you feel better in the morning. Wedding anniversaries can be tough during IF even without having a should-have-been pregnancy milestone on the same day. Hugs!

Baby Hopes said...

Days like what today was for you are the ones that we all dread. I hope you were able to find some rest and peace. Take time to pamper yourself... you truly deserve it, especially now.

Karen said...

I understand your feelings entirely.

I should have been 39 weeks today ... (That or already have an 7-month old.)

DandelionBreeze said...

20 weeks is a huge milestone... so understandable to be sad and must be especially hard being on your anniversary. I always feel better after a good cry and hope tomorrow is a more peaceful day for you. Wish I could give you a big hug... love to you always xoox