News of the Day!!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

So the big news in my world today....

I no longer rattle when I walk as I have officially stopped taking all meds!!

Goodbye 27 pills, 1 clexane injection and 4 progesterone pessaries each day!!!

I am now down to a pregnancy vitamin and a fish oil capsule. That's it!

It felt very strange this morning not counting out all my pills into my little boxes. I even packed up the mini pharmacy I had living on my kitchen bench since March. Put all the excess medications away (for next time?!?). That felt strange too...the bench looks empty.

So now I guess it's up to my body to do all the right things...hope we can trust it!

7 comments:

Kat said...

Wow! An important day. I can't believe you were on so many meds...

Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Sarah said...

That is very exciting!!!

It is great when we can take a next step in this journey!!!

lostintranslation said...

Yay! I can't wait for the day I can stop my progesterone pessies (and I'm only on 2/day) - but my OB said to continue them until the end of the 1st trimester.

A m a n d a said...

So exciting. Congrats, you're free!!

JM said...

Rock on! That's a huge accomplishment!

JMM said...

NICE!! What will you do with all that extra time?! :) Congrats on your freedom from the pills!

China Doll said...

Yay, it feels great to be off all the meds, doesn't it? :)