Updating

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just a quick one as I am exhausted from an extremely busy (and slightly stressful) day at work.

My grandmother is still holding on. Thank you to those who left such loving and kind words. I still don't know what to do about sharing our news with her. DH thinks I should tell her, but with the way she is right now...I don't know if I see the point. But I don't want to look back and regret that I didn't tell her...which just has me going round in pointless circles!

I haven't gone back in to visit yet...I don't want to go alone, and with DH away I have to try and time my visits with when either my parents or my sister are going...so far this week this hasn't worked as we all work different days/hours...hoping I might get there over the weekend with someone.

Work is super busy this week. Today I was running around doing a million things, and tomorrow will be the same, but add in having to do some presentations. Thursday will be quieter but I will be preparing for working on Saturday. Saturday will be a long and extremely exhausting day...I am NOT looking forward to it and wish I could get out of it..but I can't. Then next week will (thankfully) be back to normal...I might even have an extra day off to make up for the extra hours I am working this week.

There's still 8 more sleeps until DH comes home. It feels like he has been away forever, but it's only been just over a week...time seems to be dragging for me.

10 more sleeps until the NT scan. I cannot wait until we can see blob again!

4 comments:

A m a n d a said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Obviously it's your decision, but I feel like if I were in the same position, I would tell her. Some good news amongst the sadness might provide some needed relief.

Good luck at your next appointment :)

Baby Hopes said...

I'm so sorry about your grandmother. I was extremely close to my grandfather - we lost him six years ago.

Hope the days pass quickly and that you see your DH and little one soon!!!

China Doll said...

So sorry about your grandmother :( I went through something similar with mine but was overseas so got little chance to see her.

I'm in the same boat as you with my Bloke and scan - he's been away for 2 weeks, back on Friday night! Then we have our NT scan on Monday.. very exciting but I'm starting to get nervous too :)
Thinking of you xx

♥ Cass & Shane said...

so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I couldnt imagine how you must feel. I am so close to my grandmother.. hugs to you! x

I hope the 8 sleeps got by quickly for you so you can see DH.

Love the new blog looks as well! :)