Remembering Bubble

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Today is Bubble's EDD.

I know that I am pregnant again, and writing this probably sounds really selfish, especially when there are so many lovely ladies still battling with their IF journeys...but I can't help but wonder about what could have been. Don't get me wrong-I know I am so blessed to be pregnant again and I love the little fella growing inside of me more than anything in the world. But the mind does strange things and I have a million thoughts running around my head about our angel babe.

So I just wanted to take this time to remember our little one who left us too soon. You may be gone, but you will never be forgotten and will always have a special place in our hearts. I know you are looking down on us, and that you will watch over your little brother once he joins us earthside. He's so very lucky to have his own personal guardian angel.



And of course, you are never far from my mind. All I need to do is look down and there you are...a constant reminder.

3 comments:

lostintranslation said...

Beautiful. Remembering your angel baby with you.

Marissa said...

Not selfish at all. You lost a baby. *hugs*

Cyndi said...

This is so not selfish and I think very beautiful. I think it's only normal to remember and ponder once in a while. I love what you did to remember. :-)