Planning

Friday, November 11, 2011

Had my ob appointment this afternoon. All is looking well with our little boy. He is now weighing in at around 2kg! The ob did another scan and he was busy sucking his hands. Very cute. When he took his hands out of his mouth his little mouth was opening and closing like he was having a drink...I swear I fall more in love with this little fella every time I see him on screen!! Ob said he is head down and in perfect position (if I was able to birth naturally).

Unfortunately my placenta is still covering my cervix. Bloody stubborn thing doesn't want to move. But there's nothing we can do to change it, so I have been booked in for my c-section. Which means we now know our baby boys birth date (only of course if all goes to plan and I don't start bleeding or go into labour before then)!! It's quite exciting to know exactly when he is going to make his entrance into the world. DH and I have decided to keep it a secret as we would still like be able to surprise everyone with the announcement of his arrival.

So for now-my lips are sealed!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

what a great surprise!!

Baby Hopes said...

Congratulations!!! Hoping and praying all goes well with his arrival!!! :)

Just Me said...

Ohhhhh.... It's getting so real! You must be excited!!!

DandelionBreeze said...

How exciting to have a date :)) Must have been soooo cute to see him sucking his little thumb xoxo

Jenny said...

Oh, I sure hope you don't manage to sneak in before me! ;) We've got our date set too and we're not telling family and 'real life' for the same reason. Going to be a very exciting holiday season for the both of us I suspect!