AF=PAIN

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

All I can say is 'ow!!!!'. I have been in pain since yesterday afternoon and it doesn't seem to be easing up. Advil every 3-4 hours is doing the job..just. I hope it eases soon. I could barely get out of bed to go to work this morning. The dog didn't get walked...I would have been doubled over the whole way if I did. I took 2 advil when I got up at 7am and by the time I got to work at 8:30am they were just starting to ease the pain slightly..By 10am I had to take 2 more. And so it went for the rest of the day..except I managed to make it 4 hours between refills..

Got the word that DH will be home tomorrow. Have to pick him up early tomorrow morning from the airport. Can't say it's real good timing considering AF is here, but he will have to deal with it. So like I thought, he will not be here for ovulation this cycle..unless it happens late. I think at this stage he will be doing a 7/7 roster, unless they change their minds and it's a 14/7. & days off is shitty. 2 days get taken up in travel. I don't know where he will be working. I vaguely remember him talking about being up north somewhere, so we might even be in the same state! At least then the travel time may not be as much. Depends how close he is to an airport usually. 

So counting ahead, if he is on 7/7 then he won't be home for next cycles O time either. *sigh* I think there is only an extra chance of conceiving after a HyCoSy in 2 cycles straight after it. We can write off both. And before you say, 'oh what if he gets the 14/7 roster??', I checked that too. We would miss these next 2 cycles also. So either way you look at it, we're screwed before we even get there. 

And as if the FS will do anything further when I go back in July and say 'oh I'm still not pregnant...but we haven't had sex at the right time for the past 2 cycles'. He will probably put my problems down to this and this alone...Especially since all my tests have come back clear so far.  

F%#@ F&%# F@!# F&^% F@#$

There is no point. We can't even try. How the hell are we ever going to have a baby if my husband is never here? 


When am I ever going to catch a break????????



0 comments: