CD12..off to bond with nature!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Well we are off on a wild adventure soon! Hahahahaha...have bought up on supplies and packed lots of winter woolies. Hopefully with a nice big fire going we won't freeze!

Day 3 of BD marathon is done and dusted...today is day 4. Was hoping to get some in before we left for camping, but I think I will just have to persist with it the next 2 nights in the tent...LOL DH and I were talking about it this morning and he's like 'imagine telling our child that they were conceived in a tent...' I cracked up. 

On an exciting note, DH broke my computer more (now the CD/DVD drive won't work) so I ordered a new laptop last night!!! YAY!! Plus he bought a router so we have wireless now, which means once my new computer comes I can sit in bed and surf the net! Hehehehe..can't wait. I am getting a Dell and have ordered it in red! 

Being the technology addict that I am....I am hoping that I will get phone reception out there so that I can keep up to date with my TTC buddies. I am hoping that Shel will be announcing some good news in the next few days and I don't want to miss it! Hahaha..I have also convinved DH to let me take his laptop and mobile internet with me...back up plan! Let's hope we don't end up too far out in the sticks!  

0 comments: