CD6..girl stuff

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Had my mani/pedi done today. Being pampered was such a nice way to spend part of my day!  manicure Pictures, Images and Photos

I didn't realise that a nice hand massage plus a lovely leg and foot massage was part of the deal! Not to mention the awesome shiatsu massage chair you get to sit in while they do the pedicure...bliss!! massage Pictures, Images and Photos So now I have lovely silver finger and toe nails! Smiley

Something I would definately suggest trying out if you haven't already done so...and something that I may just go back for another go! nodding smile emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

Did some shopping with my sister after we had finished our pampering, grabbed some lunch and then came back home to watch movies. Have had a really great day.

I am absolutely shattered though...I woke up at 4:30am this morning (after only going to bed at 12am) and COULD NOT go back to sleep!!! Smiley So I am just about ready for bed and it's not even 7pm yet! Pretty sad for a Saturday night...

So DH still assumes he is coming home Tuesday! Don't think he has got his flight details yet..but they were slack doing that last stint too. I am keeping everything crossed that he will be home...I honestly don't know how I will cope with another wasted cycle if they make him stay longer. It would push me right over the edge. Smiley

2 comments:

Greeny said...

Nope. no thinking like that. He's going to be home and you are going to be ripe. Got it?! *waves big stick*

Summastarlet said...

*backs away from big stick*...GOT IT!!