Not Fun

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thanks for the lovely get well comments left! I am feeling better than I was earlier in the week and even went back to work today...though I'm not sure if it was the best idea as I spent most of the day feeling dizzy and ready to curl up under my desk for a nap. Managed to get a fair amount of work done despite this which was good. Now I have my 4 day weekend to get back to normal.

I had to do something hard this evening. It was time to pick up my baby lay by (the one I wrote about here). DH came with me so that part wasn't so bad. It was bringing all these goodies home and wondering if we will ever get to use them...I opened up the package with all the cute little clothes I had picked out with Bubble in mind...and it was just so sad. I can't even describe it. I just felt so empty. We have baby stuff, but no baby. Not even an idea of when we might have another shot at having a baby....

I know I sound like a broken record, but it's not fair.

This sucks, and not just a little bit...a lot.

1 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

You're very brave.... 'not knowing' when is so hard and absolutely not fair. You don't sound like a broken record... you're speaking from your heart. With you all the way xoxo